2007-06-14

5/31/2007

6pm
Love - Alone Again Or
NRBQ - Rain at the Drive In
Van Morrison - Glad Tidings
Rolling Stones - All Down the Line

Kate Bush - Babooshka
Big Star - Thirteen
Cowsills - The Rain the Park and Other Things
Dion - Always the Rain

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Who'll Stop the Rain
Alan Parsons Project - Fall of the House of Usher/ To One in Paradise

Moody Blues - Question
McGuinn Clark & Hillman - Backstage Pass
Byrds - The Times They Are a Changin'
Sly & the Family Stone - Stand

7pm
David Bowie - Star
Elliot Murphy - Just a Story from America
Bee Gees - You Win Again
Bruce Springsteen - No Surrender

Zebra - As I Said Before/ Who's Behind the Door
Good Rats - Takin' It To Detroit
Honeymoon Suite - I Feel It Again

Al Stewart - I Feel Like
Wackers - I Hardly Know Her Name
Unit 4 + 2 - Concrete & Clay

Russ Ballard - On the Rebound
Dave Davies - Danger Zone
Free - Wishing Well

Railway Children - Every Beat of My Heart
Chris Stamey - Company of Light

No comments:

5/10/2024

  3PM– Between Planets - Jesus & Mary Chain Mercury Poisoning (Live) Graham Parker I'm A Mother - Pretenders Mother & Child Reun...