2007-11-03

11/01/2007

6pm
Russ Ballard - Haloween
Dave Edmunds - What Did I Do Last Night?
Suicide - Ghost Rider
Marc Bolan - You Scare Me To Death

Alice Cooper - Elected
Sylvain Sylvain - 14th St. Beat
Frank and Walters - Colours
Motors - Soul Redeemer

Starz - So Young So Bad
Sparks - Everybody's Stupid
Payolas - Jukebox
Tomorrow - My White Bicycle

Nazareth - Holiday
Harpo - Move Star
Billy Nichols - Would You Believe?
Roxy Music - Love Is The Drug

7pm
Hot Tuna - Candy Man
Strangeloves - I Want Candy
Blondie - X-Offender
Who - Postcard

Dave Davies - Imaginations Real
Steve Harley - I Believe Love Is A Prima Donna
Kayak - Royal Bed Bouncer
Genesis - Robbery Assault and Battery

Roy Harper - The Game (Parts 1-5)
Strawbs - Round and Round
Lake - Time Bomb
Supertramp - Hide In Your Shell

JJ Cale - Devil in Disguise

No comments:

5/10/2024

  3PM– Between Planets - Jesus & Mary Chain Mercury Poisoning (Live) Graham Parker I'm A Mother - Pretenders Mother & Child Reun...