2011-02-25

2/11/2011

Romeo and Juliet - Dire Straits
Wuthering Heights - Kate Bush
Without You- Badfinger
Everything I Own - Chris Von Sneidern
,
Romeo's Tune - Steve Forbert
(Love Can Be) Stranger Than Fiction - Joe Jackson
Suzi Found a Weapon - Randy VanWarmer
I Got You - Split Enz
,
Coz I Luv You - Slade
If I Didn't Love You - Squeeze
Burning Love - Robert Johnson
Love's Melody - Searchers
,
All My Love - Henry Gross
Real Love - Beatles
Sleeping Dog - Pete Townshend
Heart - Rockpile
,
All I Want Is You - Roxy Music
Delirious Love - Neil Diamond & Brian Wilson
Born To Be With You - Dave Edmunds
Expressway To Your Heart - Soul Survivors
,
Every Beat of My Heart - Railway Children
I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know - Blood Sweat and Tears
Baby It's You - Smith
Somewhere In My Heart - Aztec Camera
,
Always Gonna Love You - Gary Moore
Love Somebody - Rick Springfield
King of Love - Mark Johnson
Planet Love - Dylans
,
Baby Ride Easy - Dave Edmunds & Carlene Carter
You're the Reason Our Kids Are Ugly - John Prine with Iris DeMent
Never Ending Song Of Love - Delaney and Bonnie

No comments:

5/10/2024

  3PM– Between Planets - Jesus & Mary Chain Mercury Poisoning (Live) Graham Parker I'm A Mother - Pretenders Mother & Child Reun...