2011-03-31

3/18/2011

Love Like a Man - Ten Years After
Do Ya - Move
I Like Playin' With Fire - Runaways
Do Anything You Want to Do - Eddie and the Hot Rods
,
She Sheila - Producers
Carry Out Feelings - Nazareth
(Just Like) Romeo and Juliet - Inmates
Nights in White Satin - Dickies
,
Isn't It A Pity - George Harrison
The Porpoise Song (rare extended 45 version) - Monkees
Crime of Passion - Mike Oldfield
Each Word's A Beat Of My Heart - Mink DeVille
,
Shape Of Things To Come - Max Frost & The Troopers
Do the Strand - Roxy Music
There's Something Going On - Frida
And the Night Stood Still - Dion
,
Wild in the Streets - Garland Jeffreys
Real Wild Child - Iggy Pop
Hercules - Elton John
One Night (For Eddie) - Scratch Band
,
Hey! Little Child - Tommy Keene
Watch the North Wind Rise - Hot Tuna
I've Always Got You - Robin Zander
That's When I Think of You - 1927
,
Charlie's Girl - Lou Reed
Go Insane - Lindsey Buckingham
Mama Weer All Crazee Now - Slade
Teenage Lobotomy - Ramones
,
Beat on the Brat - Ramones
I'm Against It - Ramones

No comments:

5/10/2024

  3PM– Between Planets - Jesus & Mary Chain Mercury Poisoning (Live) Graham Parker I'm A Mother - Pretenders Mother & Child Reun...