2011-11-20

11/18/2011

Rip Her to Shreds - Blondie
Moon Tears - Grin/ Nils Lofgren
Hammer In My Heart - Utopia
I'll Drink to You - Duke Jupiter
,
My Back Pages - Byrds
Can't Wait - Piper
(Just Like) Romeo and Juliet - Inmates
Friday On My Mind - Easybeats
,
No Name Face - Fuzzy Duck
Addicted - Le Roux
In My Arms Again - Shoes
Atlantis - Donovan
,
The Trains - Nashville Ramblers
A Boy Who Can't Talk - Planet P
Two Hangmen - Mason Proffit
,
I Got A Line On You - Spirit
She Broke Your Heart - Ian Lloyd
Crime of Passion (Barry Palmer, vocals) - Mike Oldfield
Pale Shelter - Tears For Fears
,
Don't Leave Me Now - Supertramp
Quiet Eyes - Golden Earring
Breakdown (Alan Clarke, vocals) - Alan Parsons Project
Suzi Found a Weapon - Randy VanWarmer
,
Do Ya - Move
Cherry Baby - Starz
On the Road Again - Canned Heat
I Get A Kick Out of You - Gary Shearston
,
Shadows of the Night - Rachel Sweet
Reactionary Girl - Robin Zander
Do Anything You Wanna Do - Eddie and the Hot Rods

No comments:

5/10/2024

  3PM– Between Planets - Jesus & Mary Chain Mercury Poisoning (Live) Graham Parker I'm A Mother - Pretenders Mother & Child Reun...