2011-12-15

12/09/2011

Paradise Garage - Tim Curry
Do You Wanna Touch Me? (Oh Yeah) - Gary Glitter
A Walk In the Sky - Flowerpot Men
Red Skies - Fixx
,
Song For An Angry Young Man - Beat Rodeo
Neck On Up - Utopia
Blue Collar - Bachman-Turner Overdrive
Green Onions - Booker T & The MGs
,
I'm Coming Home - Stories
Stardom in Acton - Pete Townshend
Whatever You Want - Status Quo
I Like the World - Mark Johnson
,
Omaha - Moby Grape
Generation Landslide - Alice Cooper
Hey Gyp - Animals
,
I Got You - Split Enz
Angel Come Home (Billy Burnette vocals) - Mick Fleetwood's Zoo
Melinda (More Or Less) - Curved Air
Constant As the Night - Lowen and Navarro
Because I Love You - Badfinger
,
Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In - Kenny Rogers & The First Edition
Hey Little Girl - Icehouse
Fire On High - Electric Light Orchestra
Lights Out - UFO
,
Song Of the Universe - 20/20
Streets of Philadelphia - Bruce Springsteen
I Engineer - Animotion
,
Johnny And Mary - Robert Palmer
Guitar Town - Steve Earle
Stealin' - Uriah Heep

No comments:

5/10/2024

  3PM– Between Planets - Jesus & Mary Chain Mercury Poisoning (Live) Graham Parker I'm A Mother - Pretenders Mother & Child Reun...