2013-11-08

11/8/2013

Johnny And Mary - Robert Palmer
My Red Joystick - Lou Reed
Cool For Cats - Squeeze
C'mon And Love Me - KISS

All Night Long - Peter Murphy
Rockstar - Orphan
One In A Million - Romantics
Can The Can - Suzi Quatro

I Won't Grow Up - Fools
Somewhere In My Heart - Aztec Camera
A Good Heart - Feargal Sharkey
I've Always Got You - Robin Zander

This Town Ain't Big Enough For Both Of Us - Sparks
Get It - Dave Edmunds
Party Out Of Bounds - B-52's
The Things You Do - Shoes

THE 4X4: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROY WOOD

Flowers in the Rain - Move
Look At Me Now - Electric Light Orchestra
See My Baby Jive - Wizzard
Do Ya? - Move

Happy Together (Iso Vocal) - Turtles
Moving Targets - Flo & Eddie
I Do the Rock - Tim Curry
Everybody's Talkin' - Harry Nilsson

I Didn't Know I Loved You - Gary Glitter
Bottom Dollar - Ric Ocasek
When the Daylight Comes - Ian Hunter
Sault Ste. Marie - Kevin Bowe and the Okemah Prophets

Waste Of Time - Alun Davies
Angelsea - Cat Stevens
Life's What You Make It - Talk Talk

No comments:

5/3/2024

3PM– The Backyard - Miracle Legion Go Back - Crabby Appleton Long Way To Go - Alice Cooper Sweet Love That You Give (Sure Goes A Long Long W...