2014-01-17

1/17/2014

No More Heroes - Stranglers
No Secrets - Angel City
Sex (I'm A ...) - Berlin
Anything For My Baby - KISS

NYC (New York City) - Steve Earle w/The Supersuckers
The Next Right Moment - Ric Ocasek
Green Manalishi (With the Two Prong Crown) - Fleetwood Mac
Jiving Sister Fanny - Rolling Stones

That's Just the Way It Is Baby - Rembrandts
Mirror Freak - Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel
Godzilla - Blue Öyster Cult
Living By Numbers  - New Musik

No Surrender - Bruce Springsteen
Woman Tonight - America
Stick To Me - Graham Parker & The Rumour

THE 4X4: MLK

Spiritual High (State of Independence) - Moodswings w/Chrissie Hynde & MLK
Brother Louie - Hot Chocolate
Everyday People - Sly & The Family Stone
One Vision - Queen

Reptile - Church
Love is Alright Tonite - Rick Springfield
Lonely Nights - Bryan Adams
Animal Attraction - Shoes

Sound And Vision - David Bowie
My Back Pages - Marshall Crenshaw
House At Pooh Corner - Boxmasters (Billy Bob Thornton)
Forbidden City - Electronic

Got the Time - Joe Jackson
Monkey Island - J Geils Band

Town Called Malice - Jam
Picture Book - Kinks
Know Your Product - Saints
All American Alien Boy - Ian Hunter

Calling Occupants Of Interplanetary Craft - Klaatu
From The Underworld - The Herd
(I Know) I'm Losing You - Rod Stewart w/Faces
East Side Story -   Bob Seger & The Last Heard

All I Ever Wanted - Michael Stanley Band
Let There Be Music - Orleans
I Thought I Heard a Heartbeat - Inmates

No Myth - Michael Penn
Skateaway - Dire Straits
Slit Skirts - Pete Townshend

No comments:

5/10/2024

  3PM– Between Planets - Jesus & Mary Chain Mercury Poisoning (Live) Graham Parker I'm A Mother - Pretenders Mother & Child Reun...