2014-02-14

2/14/2014 Valentine's Day

Burning Love (Memphis Demo Version) - Robert Johnson
Beep Beep Love - Gruppo Sportivo
That's the Way Love Ought To Be - Donnie Iris
You Know I Love You, Don't You? - Howard Jones

If I Didn't Love You - Squeeze
Glory Of True Love - John Prine
Who Do You Love - Ian Hunter
Strange Love - Hustler

Mary My Love - Jonathan King
Symphony of Love - Chris Von Sneidern
All My Love - Henry Gross
The First Time We Fall In Love - Kinks

Planet Love - The Dylans
Ju Ju Man (Fallin' in Love Again) - Dave Edmunds
King Of Love - Mark Johnson
That's What Love Can Do - Foghat

Love Is Gonna Come At Last - Badfinger
Real Love - Beatles
Real Love - Cretones
Can't Stop Falling Into Love - Cheap Trick

Space Age Love Song - A Flock Of Seagulls
Come And Get Your Love - Redbone
I Only Want My Love To Grow In You - Strawbs
You Can't Hurry Love - Graham Parker

Looking For Love (Live 1972) - J Geils Band
Today Your Love, Tomorrow the World - Ramones
Locket Love - Ramones
Baby, I Love You - Ramones

Crazy Love - Van Morrison
Love Somebody - Rick Springfield
Save My Love - Bruce Springsteen
Save Your Love - Jefferson Starship

No comments:

5/10/2024

  3PM– Between Planets - Jesus & Mary Chain Mercury Poisoning (Live) Graham Parker I'm A Mother - Pretenders Mother & Child Reun...