2014-04-25

4/25/2014

Looking For Clues - Robert Palmer
A Shark In Jets Clothing - Blondie

Pulling Mussels (From The Shell) - Squeeze
She - David Johansen
Calling America - Electric Light Orchestra/ ELO
Change - Tears For Fears
Romanticide - Combo Audio

Go Back - Crabby Appleton
Ripples - Genesis
We Belong to the Night - Ellen Foley

There's No Way Out Of Here - David Gilmour
Fly Me Courageous - Drivin 'N' Cryin
Velvet Goldmine - David Bowie
Make Me Smile (Come Up And See Me) - Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel

THE 4X4: Hairstylist Appreciation Day

Almost Cut My Hair - Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
Cut My Hair - The Who
The Hair Piece - George Carlin
Hair - Cowsills

Wishing (If I Had A Photograph Of You) - A Flock Of Seagulls
I Think We're Alone Now - Lene Lovich
(Don't Cut Me Down) Mary Quant In Blue - The Dylans
Take a Look at My Heart - John Prine

Each Word's A Beat of My Heart - Mink Deville
Mixed Emotions - Rolling Stones
Killer Cut - Charlie

Stealin' - Uriah Heep
I'm The Leader Of The Gang - Gary Glitter
Bobby Jean - Bruce Springsteen

No comments:

5/10/2024

  3PM– Between Planets - Jesus & Mary Chain Mercury Poisoning (Live) Graham Parker I'm A Mother - Pretenders Mother & Child Reun...