2015-08-28

8/28/2015

3PM:
Hot Cherie - Danny Spanos
Killer Cut - Charlie
All the Girls Love Alice - Elton John
Have You Ever Seen the Rain? - Unicorn

What Is Life - George Harrison
Love and Mercy - Brian Wilson
I Can't Take It - Cheap Trick
Face Dances Part Two - Pete Townshend

Love Is Like Oxygen - Sweet
The Bug - Dire Straits
Look Who's Blue - Robert Gordon

Yeah Right - Girlschool
Gone Is The Sad Man - Timebox
Union City Blue - Blondie

4PM: THE 4X4 - I HAVE A DREAM
The Dream-Have You Heard, Pt1-The Voyage-Have You Heard,Pt2 - Moody Blues
Dream Weaver - Gary Wright
Had A Dream (Sleeping With The Enemy) - Roger Hodgson
Dreamtime - Darryl Hall

If I Only Knew - Ozark Mountain Daredevils
My Life Is Good - Randy Newman
Mr. Wilson - John Cale

When I'm President - Ian Hunter
I Was Only Joking - Rod Stewart
Advertisement In The Voice - Good Rats
Things - Joe Walsh

5PM
Jetfighter - Three O'Clock
Police On My Back - Clash
Mambo Sun - T Rex (Marc Bolan)
I Was Wrong - Social Distortion
Till The End Of The Day - Kinks
Revenge Of Vera Gemini (w/Patti Smith) - Blue Öyster Cult

Uncontrollable Urge - Devo
Stand Or Fall - Fixx
Maid In Heaven - Be Bop Deluxe
I Love My Label - Nick Lowe
Destiny - Elliott Murphy

Sweet Hitch-Hiker - Creedence Clearwater Revival
Fits Ya Good - Bryan Adams
Hot Love, Cold World - Bob Welch
Lucky Town - Bruce Springsteen
Picture Show - John Prine

The Boxer - Simon & Garfunkel

No comments:

5/10/2024

  3PM– Between Planets - Jesus & Mary Chain Mercury Poisoning (Live) Graham Parker I'm A Mother - Pretenders Mother & Child Reun...