2015-12-10

12/11/2015

3PM:
A Shark In Jet’s Clothing - Blondie
My Town - Michael Stanley Band
House In The Country - Kinks
Endless Sleep - John Fogerty
Place In Your Heart - Nazareth

Mystery Achievement - Pretenders
Fast Buck Freddie - Jefferson Starship
Make Me Do Anything You Want - A Foot In Cold Water
Big Towne, 2061 - Bob Welch

On Every Street - Dire Straits
Stranded - Manfred Mann's Earth Band
The Gold Bug - Alan Parsons Project
Solid Rock - Goanna
Old Judge Jones - Les Dudek

4PM:  THE 4X4: THE MAGIC CHRISTIAN PREMIERE 12/11/1970
Something In The Air [Single Version] - Thunderclap Newman
Rock Of All Ages - Badfinger
Midnight Sun - Badfinger
Come And Get It (Acetate version) - Badfinger

Gotta Get Up - Harry Nilsson
I Don't Like Mondays - Boomtown Rats
Heroes and Villains - Brian Wilson
I Love L.A - Randy Newman
Glamour Profession - Steely Dan

Do You Compute - Donnie Iris
He Knows You Know - Marillion
I Know There's Something Going On (LP version) - Frida (Anni-Frid Lyngstad)

I Don't Mind - Buzzcocks
All Right All Night - Tom Robinson Band
Valerie - Steve Winwood

5PM:
Go Back - Crabby Appleton
I Live For Cars And Girls - Dictators
Shock Rock - T Rex
Sense of Purpose - Pretenders
Little Hitler - Nick Lowe
Just Like Honey - Jesus & Mary Chain
Melody Fair - Jigsaw Seen

Rock You Up - Romantics
Emotion - DFX2
Beat Crazy - Joe Jackson
I Can't Explain - Who
Jealous Lover - Rainbow

Beatnik - Buggles
Pirate Radio - John Hiatt
Roxy Roller - Sweeney Todd
Steppin' Out - Paul Revere & The Raiders

Wishing (If I Had A Photograph Of You) - A Flock Of Seagulls

No comments:

5/10/2024

  3PM– Between Planets - Jesus & Mary Chain Mercury Poisoning (Live) Graham Parker I'm A Mother - Pretenders Mother & Child Reun...