2016-07-14

7/15/2016

3PM--
John, I'm Only Dancing - David Bowie
All I Want - Lightning Seeds
Back To School Days - Dave Edmunds
It's No Secret - Jefferson Airplane
Out in the Street - Bruce Springsteen
Surrender (Alternate Version) - Cheap Trick

R.O.C.K. - Garland Jeffreys
Imagine The Band - Beatles (John & Paul mashup)
I'm In Disgrace - Kinks
Who Do You Love - Ian Hunter

Working Girl - The Members
Say It Ain't So Joe - Murray Head
If I Had You - Korgis
New Kind of Blue - The Makers
Burn Down The Mission - Elton John

4PM--
THE 4X4: THE ORIGINALS, MID 60’S EDITION

Midnight Plane To Houston - Jim Weatherly
Piece Of My Heart - Erma Franklin
Eve Of Destruction - PF Sloan
Wild Thing - Wild Ones

Purple Shades - Troggs
Somewhere Out There - Steve Earle
A Million Miles Away - Plimsouls

Left of Center (Pretty in Pink) w/ Suzanne Vega - Joe Jackson
You Can't Catch Me - Ian Gomm
Stop Stop - 999
Speed Kills - Adam Schmitt

Suzi Found A Weapon - Randy Vanwarmer
Runaway Fool of Love - John Stewart
All I Want Is You - David Knopfler
Pink Bedroom - Rosanne Cash
Baby Come Back - Billy Rankin

Thunderwing - T Rex
Pulled Up - Talking Heads

5PM--
Red Hot - Robert Gordon & Link Wray
That's Not Right - Utopia
Grown Ups Are Just Silly Children - Roy Harper
I Live in the City - Humans
They All Run After the Carving Knife - New Musik
Radioactivity - Kraftwerk

Daybreak - Harry Nilsson
Mary My Love - Jonathan King
(I Believe) Love´s A Prima Donna - Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel
Love For Tender - Elvis Costello
Ibiza Bar - Pink Floyd

Dogs Pt 1 & Pt 2 - Who
Sister Midnight - Iggy Pop
Sing A Simple Song - Sly & The Family Stone

Fade to Grey (12" Version) - Visage

No comments:

5/10/2024

  3PM– Between Planets - Jesus & Mary Chain Mercury Poisoning (Live) Graham Parker I'm A Mother - Pretenders Mother & Child Reun...