2016-09-29

2016-09-30

That's The Reason - Willie Nile
Runnin' With the Fast Crowd - Jorma Kaukonen
Alison - Elvis Costello
Boy's Life - NRBQ
The Ballad of Jean and Me - Robin Zander

(I Belong To The) Blank Generation - Richard Hell
Doing All Right - Queen
Never Turn Your Back On Mother Earth - Sparks
Woman Tonight - America

Hymn - Barclay James Harvest
Diamonds By the Yard - Elliott Murphy
Say Goodbye To Hollywood - Billy Joel
Suspicious Minds - Mark James

Five Years (5 Years) - David Bowie
In Jeopardy - Roger Hodgson

4PM-- THE 4X4:
Go Now! - Moody Blues
I'm the Urban Spaceman - Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band
Harpsichord Shuffle - Wynder K. Frog
As Tears Go By - Marianne Faithfull

Run For Home - Lindisfarne
The Man Who Found God on the Moon - Mike McGear
Crying Waiting Hoping - Marshall Crenshaw
Collide - Railway Children
Cool Metro - David Johansen

Me Myself I - Joan Armatrading
Be My Number Two - Joe Jackson
It's Alright - Paul Stanley
Teaching Me - Phil Seymour

I'm a Man - Yardbirds
Charge It - Tim Curry

5PM--
One Story Town - Tom Petty
Til I Am Myself Again - Blue Rodeo
Cross My Fingers - John Hiatt
Oops! ...I Did It Again - Richard Thompson
Run With The Pack - Bad Company

Bears - Zebra
5000 Years Don't Know Can't Tell - City Boy

Sit Down - James
Lonely At Night - Orphan
Dog and Butterfly - Heart

Tom Traubert's Blues (Waltzing Matilda) - Tom Waits
Honeydew We Cantaloupe - Malibooz


No comments:

5/10/2024

  3PM– Between Planets - Jesus & Mary Chain Mercury Poisoning (Live) Graham Parker I'm A Mother - Pretenders Mother & Child Reun...