2016-11-30

12/2/2016

Rockin' All Over The World - Status Quo
Excitable Boy - Warren Zevon
Sunny Days - Lighthouse
Bad Time - Grand Funk Railroad
Danger Zone - Dave Davies
Green Shirt - Elvis Costello & The Attractions

Real Real Gone - Van Morrison
Work-A-Day World - Paul Collins Beat
Keep Pushin' - REO Speedwagon
Modern Music - Be Bop Deluxe

Come And Get It - Beatles
Lake Shore Drive - Aliotta Haynes Jeremiah
Bitter Fingers - Elton John
The More You Live, The More You Love - A Flock Of Seagulls

Games People Play (Intro/demo) - Alan Parsons Project
My Oh My - Slade

4PM--
THE 4X4: Released this week in the 60s:
La La La Lies - Who
Rubber Band - David Bowie
Kitty - Cat Stevens
Touch Me (45 version) - Doors

No Expectations - Rolling Stones
Heartbeat - King Crimson
Everybody Needs A Hammer - Willie Nile

Spaceman - Harry Nilsson
Day By Day - Hooters
The Fanatic - Felony

Superlungs My Supergirl - Donovan
My Before and After - Cotton Mather
Romeo And Juliet - Dire Straits
It's Never Too Late - Steppenwolf

Cherry - UFO
Back of My Hand (I've Got Your Number) - Jags
I Feel Like a Milkshake - Martin Briley
Riot In Cell Block No. 9 - Dr. Feelgood

5PM--
Endless Night (w/Bruce Springsteen) - Graham Parker
Pure - Lightning Seeds
Sooner Or Later - Grass Roots
Forget About You - Motors
Another Pop Star's Life - Flo & Eddie

Day Gig - Pat Benatar
He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother - Kelly Gordon
I Wanna Go Back - Billy Satellite
Killing Me Softly With His Song - Lori Leiberman

Izzat Love? - Todd Rundgren
The Old Songs - Joe Jackson
Born Too Late - Roderick Falconer
I Never Cry - Alice Cooper
I Couldn't Say No - Robert Ellis Orrall & Carlene Carter/Robert Ellis Orrall

Detroit Rock City - Hayseed Dixie


No comments:

5/3/2024

3PM– The Backyard - Miracle Legion Go Back - Crabby Appleton Long Way To Go - Alice Cooper Sweet Love That You Give (Sure Goes A Long Long W...