2017-02-16

2/17/2017

3PM--
Jeannie Needs a Shooter - Warren Zevon
Got the Time - Joe Jackson
I'll Supply The Love - Toto
Small Beginnings - Flash (feat. Peter Banks & Tony Kaye)
Give Me Back My Man - B-52's

Clampdown - Clash
Blockbuster - Sweet
Jiving Sister Fanny - Rolling Stones
When You Were Mine - Mitch Ryder

I've Always Got You - Robin Zander
Chimes Of Freedom - Byrds
Don't Cross the River - America
I Can't Forget Tomorrow - Sylvain Sylvain
Mainline Florida - Eric Clapton

You're My Best Friend - Queen
Brand New Friend - Lloyd Cole & The Commotions

4PM-- THE 4x4:
My Friend George - Lou Reed
My Friend Jack - Smoke
My Friend Peter - Strawbs
My Friend Stan - Slade

Boyfriend 2 - Terry Anderson
Crab Dance - Cat Stevens
Spark - Church
Be True - Bruce Springsteen
I Can Only Give You Everything - Them (Van Morrison)
Downtown Talk - Tom Dickie and the Desires
Build Me Up Buttercup - Wonderboy

Crimson & Clover/Wild Thing - Prince
A Little Push - Elliott Murphy
School - Supertramp
Keep On Truckin' - Hot Tuna

Spiral - XTC
Edison - Bee Gees

5PM--
Good Vibrations - Brian Wilson
Question - Moody Blues
Let My Love Open the Door - Pete Townshend
Rockstar - Orphan
I Cheat The Hangman - Doobie Brothers

Nothin' To Lose - KISS
I Miss You - Shoes
I Found A Love - Phil Seymour
Innocence - Harlequin

Winning - Santana
Running to the Light - Runrig
Had Me a Real Good Time - Rod Stewart


No comments:

5/10/2024

  3PM– Between Planets - Jesus & Mary Chain Mercury Poisoning (Live) Graham Parker I'm A Mother - Pretenders Mother & Child Reun...