2017-12-08

12/8/2017

3PM--
Drop The Pilot - Joan Armatrading
High Sign - Dan Hartman & Ronnie Montrose
Hammer In My Heart (Calling Out Trimble) - Utopia
Race With the Devil - Girlschool
So Young, So Bad - Starz

(I'm Always Touched By Your) Presence, Dear - Blondie
Nothing In Return - T-Bone Burnett
The Kids Are Alright (stereo!) - Who
China - Red Rockers
And the Mouse Police Never Sleeps - Jethro Tull

Mandinka -  SinĂ©ad O'Connor
Annie Get Your Gun - Squeeze
I See Red -  Split Enz
Good Vibrations - Brian Wilson

Hurricane - Bob Dylan

4PM--
THE 4X4: THE DAKOTA, 37 YEARS AGO TODAY
I'm Stepping Out - John Lennon
Whatever Gets You Through the Night - John Lennon
Mind Games - John Lennon
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds - Elton John & John Lennon

Peace Frog & Blue Sunday (with outtakes) - Doors
Carry On Till Tomorrow - Badfinger
Pipe Dream - Blues Magoos

Beat Surrender - Jam
Under Your Thumb - Godley & Creme
High Hopes - Pink Floyd
Solid As A Rock - Shakin' Street

I Am A Rock - Hollies
Counting Out Time - Genesis

5PM--
The Book I Read - Talking Heads
Every Trick In the Book - Roger Hodgson
Everyday I Write The Book - Elvis Costello & The Attractions
My Little Red Book  - Love
Black Book - Bob Welch
Bookshop - Monty Python

Pirate Song - Neil Innes & George Harrison
Dark Horse - George Harrison
Dear Delilah - Grapefruit
Both Of Us (Bound To Lose) - Stephen Stills & Manassas

Soul Finger - The Bar-Kays
Soul Man - Blues Brothers
Go To The Mirror - Who
I'm Eighteen - Alice Cooper
In Another Land - Rolling Stones
I Had Too Much To Dream (Last Night) - Electric Prunes

Mr. Tambourine Man - William Shatner

No comments:

5/10/2024

  3PM– Between Planets - Jesus & Mary Chain Mercury Poisoning (Live) Graham Parker I'm A Mother - Pretenders Mother & Child Reun...