2018-12-13

12/14/2018

3PM--
Citadel - Rolling Stones
Hello I Love You ( demo 1965 ) - Doors
Name Of the Game - Badfinger
Welcome To The Club - Joe Walsh
Set Me Free - Utopia
I Got A Line On You - Spirit
Lisa Anne - Bill Lloyd
(You're My) Favorite Waste Of Time - Marshall Crenshaw
You Love the Thunder - Jackson Browne

Blackberry Way - Move
Enough - Todd Snider
Invincible Pat Benatar
The Man With the Golden Gun - Alice Cooper
 
Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick - Ian Dury & the Blockheads
If You Want to Get to Heaven - Ozark Mountain Daredevils
 
4PM--
THE 4X4:INTERNATIONAL MONKEY DAY -

(Theme From) The Monkees - Monkees
Space Monkey - John Prine
Leave My Monkey Alone (w/ George Clinton) - Warren Zevon
Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey - Beatles
Rip Her To Shreds - Blondie
Quiet Eyes - Golden Earring

Mary Anne With the Shaky Hand (US single) - Who
Be My Number Two - Joe Jackson
My Oh My - Slade
Cuts You Up - Peter Murphy
Queen Bitch - David Bowie
Paradise Garage - Tim Curry
Blown - Bachman-Turner Overdrive BTO
Hero and Heroine - Strawbs
I Feel Free - Cream
5PM--
The 5@5 [Five songs entering the charts this week, five years apart:]

50 Years Ago this week: Crimson And Clover - Tommy James & The Shondells
45 Years Ago this week: Jim Dandy - Black Oak Arkansas
40 Years Ago this week: Dancin' Shoes -  Nigel Olsson
35 Years Ago this week: Don't Tell Me You Love Me - Night Ranger
30 Years Ago this week: If We Never Meet Again – Tommy Conwell & The Young Rumblers

Free Money - Patti Smith
This Is Your Life - Roderick Falconer
Reuters - Wire
Twentieth Century Boy - T Rex
Love On The Phone - Suzanne Fellini
Friday On My Mind - Easybeats

Edward The Mad Shirt Grinder - Quicksilver Messenger Service
Je Suis Un Rock Star - Bill Wyman

Kenny The Kangaroo - Michael Barrymore

No comments:

5/3/2024

3PM– The Backyard - Miracle Legion Go Back - Crabby Appleton Long Way To Go - Alice Cooper Sweet Love That You Give (Sure Goes A Long Long W...