2019-11-08

11/08/2019

3PM--
Save My Love - Bruce Springsteen
Is It My Body - Alice Cooper

You Keep Me Hangin' On - Vanilla Fudge
Roxy Roller - Sweeney Todd/Nick Gilder Bryan Adams
Porpoise Song (long single version) - Monkees

I'm A Believer - Bram Tchaikovsky
The Disappointed - XTC
Raspberry Beret/ Hindu Love Gods - Warren Zevon
Country Comfort Elton John

Joan Crawford (Has Risen From the Grave) - Blue Öyster Cult
(Hold On) Annie Mae - Tom Fogerty

Say You Love Me or Say Goodnight - REO Speedwagon
I Know What Boys Like - Waitresses
Back of My Hand (I've Got Your Number) - Jags


4PM--
THE 4X4: BBC Top of the Pops this week in 1971

She's A Lady - Tom Jones
He's Gonna Step On You Again John Kongos
Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves - Cher
Coz I Luv You - Slade

The Man Who Sold the World - David Bowie
I Know I'm Not Wrong - Fleetwood Mac
 Foreigner Suite - Cat Stevens

Safe European Home - Clash
It Isn't Rock 'n' Roll - Pretty Things

Drivin' Sister - Mott The Hoople
The Ballad Of Billy The Kid - Billy Joel
Peggy Sue - John Lennon

5PM-- 
The 5@5 [Five songs entering the charts this week, five years apart:]

50 Years Ago this week: Volunteers - Jefferson Airplane
45 Years Ago this week: Just A Chance - Badfinger
40 Years Ago this week: Video Killed the Radio Star - Buggles
35 Years Ago this week: The Gap - Thompson Twins
30 Years Ago this week: This Old Heart of Mine - Rod Stewart with Ronald Isley

21st Century Schizoid Man incl: Mirrors - King Crimson
Vehicle - The Ides Of March
Hospitality On Parade - Sparks

Your Loving Heart - Buck Dharma
Sunday Morning - Velvet Underground

Hard Luck Woman - KISS
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Salior - Yardbirds
Hair - Cowsills
Mellow Yellow - Donovan

Lily the Pink - Scaffold

No comments:

5/10/2024

  3PM– Between Planets - Jesus & Mary Chain Mercury Poisoning (Live) Graham Parker I'm A Mother - Pretenders Mother & Child Reun...