2020-04-23

4-24-2020

LISTEN RIGHT NOW: https://www.mixcloud.com/WVKRorphanage/


Or...tune in at 3pm Friday afternoon:
https://tunein.com/radio/The-Orphanage-of-Rock-and-Roll-p291936
On your radio: 91.3 FM WVKR


Oodles of playlists: wvkr.blogspot.com


Thanks for listening, stay safe and healthy, and have a great weekend!


Today’s show:


3PM--


You Want It - Cheap Trick
I'm the Man - Joe Jackson


Streets Of New York - Willie Nile
White City Fighting - Pete Townshend


The Apartment Song - Tom Petty
Caroline - Status Quo
If I Had A Rocket - JJ Cale
Things - Joe Walsh


Solid As A Rock - Shakin' Street
Little People - Hustler
Cut Loose - Paul Rogers


Whenever You're On My Mind - Marshall Crenshaw
Jesus Christ - Big Star
Marliese - Fischer Z
Gettysburg - Brandos


4PM--  
THE 4X4: Pete Ham


No Matter What - Badfinger
Perfection - Badfinger
Lonely You - Badfinger
Day After Day - Badfinger


Give Me Back My Man - B-52's
They All Run After the Carving Knife - New Musik
My Ever Changing Moods - Style Council
Trouble - Rex (Rex Smith)


Don And Dewey - It's a Beautiful Day
My Sweetheart - Focus
Green Onions - Les Cappucino


Beyond the Pale - Procol Harum
Dead Or Alive - John Cale
Motortown - Kane Gang


5PM--


Givin' It All Away - Bachman-Turner Overdrive BTO
What Did I Do Last Night? - Dave Edmunds
I See Red - Split Enz
Ooh La La - Jobriath
It's Gonna Hurt - Jimmy Mack & the Jumpers
Jump Into The Fire - Robin Zander


I'm the Urban Spaceman - Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band
Drive In Saturday - David Bowie
100 Years Ago - Rolling Stones


Animals Medley (Live) David Johansen
Magic Bus (LIVE) - Who


The King & Queen Of America - Eurythmics
Children Of the Universe - Flash

Foreign Novelty Smash - The Credibility Gap

No comments:

5/10/2024

  3PM– Between Planets - Jesus & Mary Chain Mercury Poisoning (Live) Graham Parker I'm A Mother - Pretenders Mother & Child Reun...