2022-12-09

12/9/2022

 3PM-- 


Early Morning Wake Up Call - Flash & The Pan

Good Morning Judge - 10cc


Twistin' The Night Away - Rod Stewart

So Sad - George Harrison

Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay - Otis Redding


Runnin' Blue - Doors

Free Spirit - Hudson-Ford

I'm So Free - Lou Reed

Free - Chicago

I Feel Free - Cream


Drop The Pilot - Joan Armatrading

Fly Me Courageous - Drivin 'N' Cryin

This Flight Tonight - Nazareth


I Could Rule the World If I Could Only Get the Parts - Waitresses

If I Could - Cheap Trick

If I Had a Rocket Launcher - Bruce Cockburn

If I Had A Rocket - JJ Cale

 

4PM-- 

4x4: Neil Innes (Rutles) 


Number One - Rutles

I Must Be in Love - Rutles

Ouch! - Rutles

Shangri-La - Rutles


American Land  - Bruce Springsteen

American Beat '84 - Fleshtones

American Squirm - Nick Lowe

American Girl - Roger McGuinn


Gutter Cat vs The Jets - Alice Cooper

Boys in the Gang - 999

Last Gang in Town - Clash

I'm The Leader Of The Gang Gary Glitter


I'm Sorry (But So Is Brenda Lee) - Marshall Crenshaw

Lisa Anne - Bill Lloyd

Take One More Chance - Dave Davies

Reactionary Girl - Robin Zander

  

5PM-- 

6@5: 1982 


Struck By Lightning - Rat Race Choir

Take The L - Motels

Girl (New York City) - Taxxi

Find Another Fool - Quarterflash

Another Grey Area - Graham Parker

I Ran - A Flock Of Seagulls


The Third Hoorah (3rd Hoorah) - Jethro Tull

Suitcase - Badfinger

Gimme Just One Chance - Bill Wyman


2000 Light Years From Home - Rolling Stones

Overture / It's A Boy - Who


Serenade - Steve Miller Band

Roll Me Away - Bob Seger

Valley Of The Dolls - Generation X


Oh, The Thinks You Can Think - Dylan Hears A Who



No comments:

5/3/2024

3PM– The Backyard - Miracle Legion Go Back - Crabby Appleton Long Way To Go - Alice Cooper Sweet Love That You Give (Sure Goes A Long Long W...