2023-02-03

2/3/2023

3PM-- 


Hurt By Love - Chris Spedding

68 Guns - Alarm


Caught In a Dream - Alice Cooper

Then The Heartaches Begin - Hollies

Girls Talk - Dave Edmunds

Cruisin’ Music - Rubinoos


Across The Universe WWF version - Beatles

I Am The Light Of The World - Jorma Kaukonen

Top Of the World - Shonen Knife -


I Don't Wanna Walk Around With You - Ramones

Oh Oh I Love Her So - Ramones

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow - Ramones


Pigs Boogie - Nicky Hopkins

Bumble Boogie - Jools Holland

Natural Born Boogie - Humble Pie

 

I Won't Stay For Long - David Crosby

Long Time Gone - Crosby, Stills & Nash


4PM-- 

4x4: Wear Red Day 


River Runs Red - Midnight Oil

My Red Joystick Lou Reed

I See Red - Split Enz

Li'l Red Riding Hood - Sam The Sham & The Pharaohs


Blue Eyed Lady - Status Quo

Sometimes - Stranglers

Right Between The Eyes - Wax UK

Stranded In The Jungle - New York Dolls


Lost Girl - Troggs

Lost Paraguayos - Rod Stewart

Must Of Got Lost - J. Geils Band


Silence Is Easy - Starsailor

Baby, I Love You - Ronettes


Street Corner Serenade - Wet Willie

Deadbeat Club - B-52's

 

5PM-- 

6@5: 1977 


Birdland - Weather Report

Old Judge Jones - Les Dudek

I Can't Hold On - Karla Bonoff

Coal Town - Stanky Brown Group

Thunder And Rain - Graham Parker & The Rumour

I'm So Bored with the USA - Clash


The World Is Changing Hands - Dave Davies

Money Honey, Impossible Dream - Sensational Alex Harvey Band

Everywhere That I'm Not - Translator


American Music - Ian Hunter & Mick Ronson

Let There Be Music - Orleans

Music Man - Doobie Brothers

I Can Hear Music - Beach Boys


Young, Fast, Scientific - Dictators

Rock and Roll Lover - Russ Ballard

Cocktail Queen (Don't She Love to Rock and Roll) - Taxxi


The Big White House - Jess Conrad

 

No comments:

5/3/2024

3PM– The Backyard - Miracle Legion Go Back - Crabby Appleton Long Way To Go - Alice Cooper Sweet Love That You Give (Sure Goes A Long Long W...