2023-05-26

5/26/2023

 3PM-- 


Rock and Roll Queen - Mott the Hoople

Sign Of the Gypsy Queen - April Wine


Fever - Peggy Lee

Bitter Fingers - Elton John

Barracuda - Heart

 

The Poacher - Ronnie Lane & Slim Chance

Don't Think Twice, It's All Right - Bob Dylan

 

Rooms On Fire - Stevie Nicks

Laid - James

Johnny Come Home - Fine Young Cannibals

The Fez - Steely Dan


I Won't Let It 'Appen Agen - Slade

(I Know) I'm Losing You Rod Stewart (and Faces)

 

From Me To You - Del Shannon

She's Leaving Home - Beatles

Medicine Jar - Paul McCartney & Wings

 

4PM-- 

THE 4X4: MEMORIAL DAY 


Heroes - Motorhead

Flags Of Freedom - Neil Young

Johnny Come Lately - Steve Earle

Freedom Overspill - Steve Winwood

 

That’ll Be the Day - Buddy Holly

My Toot-Toot John Fogerty

What You're Proposing - Status Quo

Da-a-a-ance - Lambrettas


Signs - Five Man Electrical Band

Carrie Anne - Hollies

I Used To Be a King - Graham Nash

 

My Mistake - Split Enz

All I Want - Lightning Seeds

All In A Mouse's Night - Genesis

Big League - Tom Cochrane & Red Rider

 

5PM-- 

THE 6@5: 1978 


What Kinda Guy? - Steve Forbert

Southbound Again - Dire Straits

Frenchette - David Johansen

Auf Wiedersehen - Cheap Trick

Lighten Up McGraw -- Crack the Sky

Starry Eyes - Records


The Man Who Sold the World - David Bowie

Swamp - Talking Heads


Hot In The City -- Billy Idol

Heart of the City - Dave Edmunds

In The City - Jam

 

Hurry Sundown - Outlaws

Evening (The Sunset - Twilight Time) - Moody Blues

 

My Girl - Floyd Robinson

 

 


No comments:

5/10/2024

  3PM– Between Planets - Jesus & Mary Chain Mercury Poisoning (Live) Graham Parker I'm A Mother - Pretenders Mother & Child Reun...