2026-08-14

8/14/2026

 


LISTEN RIGHT NOW: https://www.mixcloud.com/WVKRorphanage/


3PM—


So It Goes -  Nick Lowe

I Live For Cars And Girls -  Dictators


Nobody -  Doobie Brothers

Don't Let Nobody Turn You Around -  Steve Miller Band

Slow Turning -  John Hiatt

Hey Gyp (Dig the Slowness) -  Donovan


Heaven -  Psychedelic Furs

Heaven Help The Lonely -  Willie Nile  

  

So Long -  Henry Paul Band

Long Blond Animal -  Golden Earring

Animal House -  Stephen Bishop

  

Bird Song -  Lene Lovich

Twilight Birds -  Gasolin'

Prologue - Twilight -  Electric Light Orchestra/ ELO

  

Salt In My Tears -  Martin Briley

Big Tears -  C.B.I. (Concrete Bulletproof Invisible)


4PM—

THE 4X4: WOODSTOCK ‘69  

  

For Yasgur's Farm -  Mountain

Darling Be Home Soon -  Lovin' Spoonful

Bootleg -  Creedence Clearwater Revival CCR

On the Road Again -  Canned Heat

  

Woodstock '94 -  Crosby, Stills & Nash

Down By The River -  Neil Young & Crazy Horse

  

Thunder And Rain -  Ellen Foley

Thunder and Lightning -  Chi Coltrane


Making Plans For Nigel -  XTC

He's Making You The Fool -  Zebra

    

This Beat Goes On/ Switchin To Glide -  Kings

I Do the Rock -  Tim Curry

I've Got the Rock and Rolls Again -  Joe Perry Project

  

5PM—

SIX DISC MIX: 1979


Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life -  Monty Python

Madness -  Madness

Pop Muzik -  M

O Maxine -  Korgis

National Health -  Kinks

I Only Want To Be With You -  Tourists


One Man's Ceiling Is Another Man's Floor -  Paul Simon

On The Rebound -  Russ Ballard

Last Cadillac On Earth -  The Fools

  

Gotta Get Away -  Rolling Stones

We Gotta Get Out Of Here (w_ Ellen Foley) -  Ian Hunter

Have A Good Time (But Get Out Alive) -  Iron City Houserockers  

  

Here Comes The Summer -  Undertones

Skills of Summer -  Wire Train

This Summer -  Squeeze

Hot Summer Nights -  Night


Let's Dance The Screw (Part I) -  Crystals


No comments:

8/14/2026

  LISTEN RIGHT NOW: https://www.mixcloud.com/WVKRorphanage/ 3PM— So It Goes -  Nick Lowe I Live For Cars And Girls -  Dictators Nobody -  Do...