2026-10-02

10/02/2026

 


LISTEN RIGHT NOW: https://www.mixcloud.com/WVKRorphanage/


3PM—


Criminal Mind - Danny Wilde

Nothing To Do With Us - Jet


So You Want to be a Rock'n'Roll Star - Byrds

Rockstar - Pumps & Orphan

Star - Kevin Ayers

 

Quiche Lorraine - B-52's

Dog - Bottle Rockets

Walkin' the Dog - Aerosmith

 

The Great Song of Indifference - Bob Geldof

Baby I Don't Care - Bryan Ferry

I Don't Mind - Buzzcocks

I Don't Wanna Hear It - Shoes


Take a Look at My Heart - John Prine

Knees of My Heart - Ian Hunter

Piece Of My Heart - Janis Joplin (Big Brother & the Holding Co)

 

I'm In Love With My Car - Queen

Power Windows - Billy Falcon


4PM—

THE 4X4: UNIVERSAL DAY OF THE CHILD 

 

All The Children Sing - Todd Rundgren

Speak Like A Child - Style Council

The Obvious Child - Paul Simon

Where Do the Children Play? - Cat Stevens

 

My Sweetheart - Focus

Both Ends Burning - Roxy Music

To the Last Whale, Critical Mass, Wind on the Water - Crosby & Nash

 

Out Of Control - U2

Modane Train - Symphonic Slam

Fields Of Fire - Big Country

 

Barrowland Ballroom Amy Macdonald

Charity Ball - Fanny

Charity - Dave Davies

 

Harry Truman Chicago

Disorder in the House (w-Bruce Springsteen) - Warren Zevon

 

5PM—

SIX DISC MIX: 1975

 

Twenty Flight Rock - Montrose

Medley: Rip It Up/Ready Teddy - John Lennon

Born To Be With You - Dave Edmunds 

I Got You Babe - Dictators

Love is Like a Heatwave - Linda Ronstadt

Titles - Barclay James Harvest


Laid - James

Teenarama - Records

Don't Blow Your Life Away - Phil Seymour

I've Done Everything For You - Sammy Hagar


Tell Me What You Want - Zebra

Down Among The Dead Men - Flash & The Pan

Used - Greg Copeland

 

Enjoy Yourself (It's Later Than You Think) - Specials

Always Late - Utopia

I'm Late - Alun Davies

Little Too Late - Pat Benatar


Sussudio - Big Daddy



No comments:

10/02/2026

  LISTEN RIGHT NOW: https://www.mixcloud.com/WVKRorphanage/ 3PM— Criminal Mind - Danny Wilde Nothing To Do With Us - Jet So You Want to be a...