2008-04-27

Ugh. Pressure's on now. http://www.wvkr.org/ has linked to this blog, so now there will be millions of visitors every few hours. I suppose I should update more often now that I'm not the only one visiting here.

Last week's show playlist will eventually appear -- once I retreive the cocktail napkin the playlist was written on, and provided nobody used said napkin to clean up the studio. Nah, fortunately that'll never happen.

Next show: this Thursday 5/1 (Mayday! Mayday!)

Got comments? 'Quests? Ideas? Click on "comments" below and add a comment.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just testing to see if comments section actually works. Woo Hoo! It does.

Anonymous said...

And guess what? I can also verify that the comments section actually works.
Unless you're not able to see this. Then never mind.

Anonymous said...

I can see! I can see! And to think, they told me if I kept doing that, I'd go blind.

Anonymous said...

So this is where all these great tunes have gone! Pete, you've got to share this with the rest of the country! (I can't believe you have been hording these gems all these years!) I even remember you!

I was a super Fan of 'pdh' where I originally heard all of these in the 80's! I have moved away to a neighboring state but stumbled upon this and will STREAM like crazy! Dor-

The Orphanage of Rock and Roll said...

Thanks, Dor! Glad you enjoy the show.

4/26/2024

3PM– Tainted Love -  Gloria Jones Where Did Our Love Go -  J. Geils Band True Blue -  Rod Stewart Powerful Stuff -  Fabulous Thunderbirds Ca...