2011-08-20

7/29/2011

Moving Targets - Flo & Eddie
Speed of Life - David Bowie
Money Don't Lie - Flash and the Pan
Save Your Love - Jefferson Starship
,
That Was Summertime - Alda Reserve
Sight and Sound - Chris Von Sneidern
Mary Quant in Blue - Dylans
Rose of Cimarron - Poco
,
Do It Again - Beach Boys
Tak' Me Bak 'Ome - Slade
Perfect Stranger - Cheap Trick
Metal Guru - T. Rex
,
My Before and After - Cotton Mather
The Trains - Nashville Ramblers
Hurdy Gurdy Man - Donovan
I Can't Hide - Flaming Groovies
,
Open My Eyes - Nazz
We Ain't Got Nothing Yet - Blues Magoos
Heart Full of Soul - Yardbirds
Wrong From the Start - Turtles
,
No Surrender - Bruce Springsteen
I Won't Grow Up - Fools
Magnificent Seven - Clash
I Can't Wait - Ric Ocasek
,
Sometimes - Stranglers
Easy Ride - Doors
Frederick - Patti Smith
She Said No - Lowen and Navarro
,
Johnny Come Home - Fine Young Cannibals
Live Is Life - Opus
Just Got Lucky - JoBoxers
,
Rock Myself To Sleep - April Wine

No comments:

5/10/2024

  3PM– Between Planets - Jesus & Mary Chain Mercury Poisoning (Live) Graham Parker I'm A Mother - Pretenders Mother & Child Reun...