2011-08-20

8/19/2011

A three hour tour... a three hour tour. 3pm to 6pm today.


Central Park 'n West - Ian Hunter
The Untouchable One - Tom Cochrane
China - Red Rockers
Toys in the Attic - REM
,
Innocence - Harlequin
Dear God - XTC
Vibrating - Robyn Hitchcock
You Can't Take Love For Granted - Graham Parker
,
Boom Boom Mancini - Warren Zevon
My Toot Toot - John Fogerty
A Quick One - Ric Ocasek
It's Money That Matters - Randy Newman
,
Take It So Hard - Keith Richards
I'm Leaving - Taxxi
Girls Talk - Elvis Costello
Money (That's What I Want) - Flying Lizards
,
My Time Is Gonna Come - Roger Daltrey
96 Tears - Stranglers
Missionary Man - Eurythmics
Wishing Well - Gary Moore
,
Movin' On - Missouri
I Want to Make the World Turn Around - Steve Miller
Baby Come Back - Billy Rankin
Me Myself I - Joan Armatrading
,
Socially - Sinceroes
Double Vision (acoustic) - Foreigner
I Want You Back - Hoodoo Gurus
Jumpin' Jive - Joe Jackson
,
I Thought I Heard a Heartbeat - Inmates
Can't Help Myself - Icehouse
Emotion - DFX2
Sails Of Charon - Scorpions
,
2112/Temples of Syrinx - Rush
Lucky Number - Lene Lovich
Cadillac Walk - Moon Martin
Dodge Vegamatic - Jonathan Richman
,
Hold On/ Surf City - Crack the Sky
Whatever You Want - Status Quo
Little Darlin' - Natural Gas
Tears Of A Clown - English Beat
,
Mindbender - Stillwater
Wild Child - Doors
Supernaut - Black Sabbath
Do We Still Do It? - Slade
,
Baby Judy - Hawaiian Pups

No comments:

5/10/2024

  3PM– Between Planets - Jesus & Mary Chain Mercury Poisoning (Live) Graham Parker I'm A Mother - Pretenders Mother & Child Reun...