2013-04-12

4/12/2013

I Didn't Know I Loved You Til I Saw You Rock & Roll - Gary Glitter
Misfire - Queen
Slip Away - Ian Lloyd
Five Years - David Bowie

Fall on Me - REM
The Next Big Thing - Dictators
Someday, Someway - Marshall Crenshaw
Girls Talk - Dave Edmunds

Make A Circuit With Me - Polecats
Heat Treatment - Graham Parker & The Rumour
Do It Again - Beach Boys
Blitzkrieg Bop - Ramones
She's the One - Ramones
Rockaway Beach - Ramones

Just Got Lucky - JoBoxers
Must Of Got Lost - J Geils Band
(I Belong To The) Blank Generation (Stiff single version) - Richard Hell

28 - Steppenwolf
Sookie Sookie - Steppenwolf
A Girl I Knew - Steppenwolf
The Pusher - Steppenwolf

Nature's Way - Spirit
Coney Island Baby - Lou Reed
All In The Name Of Love - Ringo Starr
Love Is The Drug - Roxy Music

All Right All Night - Tom Robinson Band
Ride A White Swan - T Rex (Marc Bolan)
Spiel Ohne Grenzen (Games w/o Frontiers) - Peter Gabriel
It Was I - Lindsey Buckingham
Hang on Sloopy - McCoys

I Do the Rock - Tim Curry
Shadows Of The Night - Rachel Sweet
Lightning Seeds - All I Want
Flock of Seagulls - Space Age Love Song

No comments:

5/3/2024

3PM– The Backyard - Miracle Legion Go Back - Crabby Appleton Long Way To Go - Alice Cooper Sweet Love That You Give (Sure Goes A Long Long W...