2013-04-26

4/26/2013

Rock 'N' Roll Party in the Streets - Axe
I've Always Got You On My Mind - Paul Collins Beat
King of the New York Streets - Dion (Dimucci)
Statistician's Blues - Todd Snider

How Can I (Richie Havens vocals, d. 4/22/13) - Steve Hackett
Valerie - Greg Kihn Band
Jenny Take A Ride! - Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels
Boys In Town - Divinyls (Chrissy Amphlett d. 4/21/13)

Get It - Dave Edmunds
I Was a Punk Before You Were a Punk - Tubes
All Of The Good Ones Are Taken - Ian Hunter
Avenging Annie - Roger Daltrey

Speed of Light - Spontaneous Combustion
Deeper Water - Paul Kelly
Reactionary Girl - Rob Laufer
Oh Well Pt 1 - Fleetwood Mac

On The Wings Of A Nightingale - Everly Brothers
Free As A Bird - Beatles
High Flying Bird - Elton John
Bird Song - Lene Lovich

All Night Long - Peter Murphy
To Look At You - INXS
Rain At The Drive-In - NRBQ
Coz I Luv You - Slade

The Boy In The Bubble - Paul Simon
That Thing You Do - Wonders
Love My Way - Psychedelic Furs
Accidents - Thunderclap Newman

What You Got - Duke & The Drivers
I Won't Grow Up - Fools
Something's Gonna Happen - Robert Gordon
Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll - Ian Dury & The Blockheads

No comments:

5/3/2024

3PM– The Backyard - Miracle Legion Go Back - Crabby Appleton Long Way To Go - Alice Cooper Sweet Love That You Give (Sure Goes A Long Long W...