2010-02-01

1/28/2010 (Next show: 2/18 6pm)

Twilley Don't Mind -Dwight Twilley
My Town - Michael Stanley Band
Too Hot To Handle - UFO
Interviews - Alpha Band

Mr. Bad Example - Warren Zevon
My Coo Ca Choo - Alvin Stardust
Sing It Shout It - Starz
Growin' Up - Any Trouble

A Question of Temperature - Balloon Farm
Resurrection Shuffle -Ashton Gardner and Dyke
Lil' Red Riding Hood - 999
Catch My Fall - Billy Idol

Sheila C - Benny Mardones
Go -Asia
Explorer Suite -New England
Pants - Randy Newman

Rich -Lloyd Cole
Oops! I Did It Again - Richard Thompson
When I'm Dead and Gone - McGuinnes Flint
Ooby Dooby - CCR

That's The Reason - Willie Nile
Crying Waiting Hoping - Marshall Crenshaw
Mary My Love - Jonathan King
Never Ending Song Of Love -Delaney and Bonnie

Raging Eyes - Nick Lowe
Free Electric Band - Albert Hammond
Elderberry Wine - Elton John
Come Out and Play - Paley Brothers

Before Too Long -Paul Kelly
Where Have You Been All My Life - Fotomaker
Everything Works If You Let It - Cheap Trick
You - George Harrison

Beat on the Brat - Ramones
I Can't Give You Anything - Ramones
Come On Lets Go - Ramones w/ Paley Bros

Blank Generation - Richard Hell and the Voidoids

No comments:

5/10/2024

  3PM– Between Planets - Jesus & Mary Chain Mercury Poisoning (Live) Graham Parker I'm A Mother - Pretenders Mother & Child Reun...