2010-02-25

2/25/2010 (Next show: 3/4/2010 at 6pm)

Full Force Gale - Van Morrisson
Born To Be Wild - Mars Bonfire
About the Weather - Magazine
Life I've Led - Hollies

Someday Someway -Robert Gordon
Nothing In Return - T-Bone Burnett
Down the Line - Bachman-Turner Overdrive
Eyes of Silver - Doobies Brothers
Drop the Pilot - Joan Armatrading

Geronimo's Cadillac - Michael Murphy
Purple Shades - Troggs
At My Front Door - Nilsson
Something to Fall Back On - Todd Rundgren

Never Let Her Slip Away - Andrew Gold
Enola Gay - Ochestral Manoeuvers in the Dark
Broken English - Marianne Faithful

Take a Look At My Heart - John Prine
Meet Me On the Corner - Henry Gross
Always the Rain - Dion
The Smile Has Left Your Eyes - Asia

I Got You - Split Enz
Terraform - Randy VanWarmer

Hits of the Year - Squeeze
Mayor of Simpleton - XTC
Magic Power - Triumph
It Doesn't Matter - Stephen Stills & Manasas

The Last Time - Andrew Oldham Orchestra
Feeling the Elephant - Bill Lloyd
With My Face on the Floor - Emitt Rhodes

Head Over Heels - Blue Rodeo

No comments:

5/10/2024

  3PM– Between Planets - Jesus & Mary Chain Mercury Poisoning (Live) Graham Parker I'm A Mother - Pretenders Mother & Child Reun...