2010-02-18

2/18/2010 (Next show: 2/19 3pm--5pm Lost and Found Oldies, Next Orphanage: 3/4/2010)

Deeper Water - Paul Kelly
Overkill - Colin Hay
Sweet Seasons - Carole King
My Before and After - Cotton Mather

(Gotta Get) A Meal Ticket - Elton John
Down Down - Status Quo
Here We Go Round the Lemon Tree - Move
I'm Coming Home - Stories

Funky But Chic - David Johansen
You Better Run - Rascals
My White Bicycle - Tomorrow
Rock and Roll Girlfriend - Terry Anderson

Crashland Consequence - Ric Ocasek
Ca Plan Pour Moi - Plastic Bertand
Baby Please Don't Go - Them
Fire - Crazy World of Arthur Brown

I Do the Rock - Tim Curry
The Road Goes On Forever - Robert Earl Keen
Second Avenue - Tim Moore
If We Never Meet Again - Roger McGuinn

My Generation Pt 2 - Todd Snider
Let's Talk About Us - Dave Edmunds
Jealousy - Ian Gomm
Prologue/Twilight - ELO

Bouree - Trace
Hocus Pocus - Focus
Phonetic Punctuation - Victor Borge
Talk Talk - Talk Talk

Nice Nice Very Nice - Ambrosia

No comments:

5/10/2024

  3PM– Between Planets - Jesus & Mary Chain Mercury Poisoning (Live) Graham Parker I'm A Mother - Pretenders Mother & Child Reun...